American Academy of Project Management, AAPM
The AAPM © American Academy of Project Management was originally established in 1996 by the Founders Board of the Graduate Institute of Executive Leadership and Development which was a College Chartered Organization in America. The CIPM® AAPM® Certification program was founded in the USA by the Board of Standards. The CIPM is exclusively founded and issued from the USA Board of Standards which was established in 1996.
Why choose Certified International Project Manager (CIPM ) Program
CIPM® is the credential for Project Managers, Program Managers, Architects, Program Analyst, Engineers, Procurement Managers, Risk Managers, and any individual who is involved in managing a project.
The intention of this CIPM ® Program and designation is to recognize the project managers, analysts and professionals who meet a demanding requirement of education, testing, ethics, continuing education, and experience in international project management.
Course and Learning Process
To take the CIPM™ Professional certification Exam, 40 contact hours of project management training are needed. These hours must include the following subject areas of project management.
- Introduction to Project Management. In this section, CIPM candidates will be introduced with the concept of project management.
- Project Management Framework. It focuses on the five phases of project management: Initiation, Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Closing.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge: This part of the course covers the nine
bodyof knowledge, which includes Project Integration, Project scope, Schedule, cost control, quality management, human resource, communication, project risk andprocurement.
Benefits of Getting CIPM Certificate
- Rise above the rest with a specialized graduate credential & qualification.
- In the project management employment world, candidates should have extra and unique qualifications and credentials because everybody seems to have the basic project management certification.
- Use of Post Nominals & Certifications after your name. i.e. John Doe, CIPM ™,
- Use of the IPMC ™ Handbook and Web Tools
- Ability to be listed on our web registry and become a committee member of International Project Management Commission (IPMC)
Project Management Job Board – Use of our IPMC CEC Job Board™
The other part of the CIPM certification process is providing
The training comprises 40 hours of classroom training and one assessment exam. This would take a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. Acknowledged foreigner and Ethiopian professors will address participants.
For further information on the CIPM(Certified Professional Leader), program contact us
Complete a program application to determine your eligibility for the CM Certification.