The methodology/general principles we share relies on continuous improvement and learning. We understand Organizational/Institutional Development not as a one-off exercise, rather than learning trajectory – sequence of orientation, planning, implementation/monitoring and evaluation phases. The broad scope of improvement areas and development alternatives brainstormed during orientation phase, goes through bottleneck of prioritization, strategic decisions or agreements, and converges into certain objectives and policies. The objectives and policies are broken-dawn into action plans during planning phase. Careful monitoring and progress measurement follows whole cycle of implementation and provide with data and information for evaluation, for re-planning and finding more effective solutions and approaches.
Jethro-lmi’s consultancy service aims at providing comprehensive approaches, constructs and strategies that accelerate results; guide our efforts and are flexible enough to be truly customized to address the culture and specific requirements of each client.
Our professional experts have diverse experience, utilizing proven theoretical-based practices, innovative strategies and leading-edge perspective to guide organizations in closing the gap between their desired operating level and their current level of functioning. The major areas that our consultancy services focus on are:
- Leadership Development, Organizational & Strategic direction development
- Project Management, Program/project design
- Preparing working manuals
- Surveys, Monitoring and evaluation, case studies
- Strategic Document
- Business Start Up
- Change Management and Implementation
- Assessment of human and institutional capacities and facilitating organizational development process
- Developing project design and project proposal
- Making business plan
- Internal audit of management systems and processes
- Introduction of quality management system according to the international standard ISO 9001:2002
- Assessment and improvement of human resource management system
- Developing service standards
- Process orientation, which implies the involvement of the client and intensive working interaction;
- Confidentiality as main obligation and the highest value of a consultant;
- Professionalism and continuous development unconditional guarantee of the quality of our service;
- Practical management and organizational development tools and techniques. Through joint application of the tools we seek the best, practical and realistic ways of problem solution;
- Assertive versus paternal approach. We offer organizational development and expertise of analysis and we expect from the client to have a substantial knowledge of their work and experience;
- Sensitive to local cultural context. We are trying to adapt organizational management and development theories as well as the experiences accumulated in international practices to local reality and culture.
For more detail, Please downlo0ad the following attachment